Tuesday 15 March 2011

Double Page Spread Features

From research I have discovered that the double page spreads mainly involve an interview with the celebrity. I have therefore written an interview between a reporter and the girl on my magazine 'Elle' about her career in the music industry.

Many magazines I read quote the celebrity in a large, bold font throughout the interview. Here are two examples of this from music magazines:

I have taken phrases from the interview which I will present in this way:

“Rihanna can forget it”

“I aim to get 3 million followers”

These short quotations encourage the audience to read the article and make it look more appealing. As in the examples above, I will write the quotations in a larger font and possibly change the colour to make them stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment