Wednesday 3 November 2010

Plan for Magazine contents page

I drew this simple plan of how my contents page will look and what it will include.

I firstly separated the page into three sections; the first will contain information about making the magazine, for example the date of issue and who the model on the cover is. It will also provide information about the following issue as well as contact details. Futhermore I am considering putting a border on the left hand side saying the name of the school.

The second and third sections will have the title 'Contents' as well as the contents of the magazine and the pages the articles are on. In addition there will be two images between the list of articles.


The images I have chosen to put in my contents page link to the one on the front cover. The first comes from the same photoshoot as the main image and shows a student playing the guitar outside. However, the image differs from the other as I have reduced the saturation, making the colours quite pale; almost greyscale. The other image I will include is one I have taken specially for the contents page. The image is of a guitar and therefore keeps the theme of music throughout the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment