Monday 15 November 2010

Photograph's for the contents page





I took this photograph during the same photoshoot which the main image comes from. It will feature in the contents page but I will edit it by cutting out the girl as the background is very distracting. I will also edit the coloursby making them fade slightly; this will link the image to the grey colour scheme used on the contents page.


I have also taken some pictures especially for the contents page. They relate to the main image as all are linked with music:
 





This is picture of music books, linking with the theme of music.

The two guitar images have been taken at different angles but in both the top of the instrument can be seen clearly, in focus, while the rest loses focus as it gets further from the camera. I have chosen to use the guitar image above as more of the instrument can be seen, however, as with the picture of the model, I will remove the background to ensure all focus is on the guitar.






1 comment:

  1. This is excellent proof of your work. By simply stating your case clearly you are persuasive about your abilities.

    ReplyDelete