Sunday 16 January 2011

Photo's



This is a first attempt at taking a picture for my magazine front cover. I have based the look of the model on the images I found in my collage - she has light coloured hair which is slightly wavy and is wearing a simple dress which does not take over the image. However, I believe the smile looks quite forced and not relaxed as I aimed. Furthermore, the models hair needs to be more wavy and the ends must be together more as in this image her hair is spread out at the end.




This image is similar to the one above, however, the expression is more subtle and does not look as forced. In addition, the dark background works well with the models light coloured clothing and hair but there is something red behind her arm which is very obvious and distracts the viewer. However, the dress is screwed up slightly which makes her look scruffy and not elegant as aimed.

1 comment: