Thursday 27 January 2011

Editing Photographs



The original image

I first lassoed the model in the picture using photoshop before making a layer via copying it. I also feathered the image so the model is surrounded by a light outline from the background.
I have then coloured the background a light grey colour. It is simple and does not take the focus off the model herself. However it looks more professional than the sheet which was previously the background.
The original image

I decided to edit the models eyes in this picture to enhance the colour of them, making them more vibrant and attractive. To do so I lassooed each eye and, using the colour balance option, made them bluer.
Finally, I changed the background in this photograph as I did before because I believe it looks more professional and keeps the model as the main focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment