Friday 24 September 2010

Magazine Heading's




Here are my first Magazine Heading ideas. I have used a range of different fonts and colours to give a selection of very different headings. Though I think the colours look attractive, I believe the simple headings would be more appropriate for a school magazine and would be easier to read. 


Here are my favourite ten fonts: I have chosen these fonts as they are all quite simple and easy to read. I like the heading with the grey background but have edited it so that the text is white, which is easier to see on a dark background. I have also changed the the font as I believe it looks more professional than the last. I have also edited the heading in pink, by making the 'The' superscript, as this is the least important part of the heading.
I have narrowed my choices down to these four. Three have been edited to make the 'The' superscript, including one which has the 'Buzz' in subscript. The green font has been edited to be in 'small caps' which means the first letter of each word is in bold but the whole title is in capitals. Each font is easy to read and would look professional on a magazine front cover.



This is my final design for the title of my magazine:
I have chosen this as the white text on a dark grey background is easy to read and makes it stand out. Furthermore, the colours are not too bright or colourful to distract the reader from the picture. The grey links with the background of the photograph which also shows shades of grey.



No comments:

Post a Comment